Friday, June 24, 2005

My latest book purchase!!

Blood Sisters: The French Revolution in Women's Memory by Marilyn Yalom. I bought it from Tricolor Books - Susanna has a great selection and amazing prices.

It's up next on my non-fiction reading list once I finish Pandora's Breeches.

While searching for the Yalom book, I found a link to this old history module at the University of Warwick:

Enlightenment and Revolutionary Paris: 1750-99

Those of you who share my interest in French history might find this an interesting place to browse :-)

Teresa

[Currently listening to: A Man And A Woman - U2 - How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb (04:30)]

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Amateis said...

Oh, this sounds like a great book. I think I saw this book while I was researching my paper on the women of the French and American Revolutions, but I'd have to check my notes to see if I ever managed to lay my hands on it. :-)

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home